Wednesday 12 June 2013

The Hobbit: Trailer Inception

It's here! The new trailer from The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug Teaser Trailer has arrived. And the internet is buzzing. I'm no exception! When I watched the first Hobbit movie I was a bit underwhelmed (I expected too much). But after watching it another time I've discovered how truly amazing it is.
So I, and every other sane person in the world, can't wait for the new movie to be released.

First things first. Here's the trailer in case you haven't seen it yet


It's pretty long for a teaser trailer, but I don't think anyone is going to complain about it. Now obviously people got pretty jumpy over these two minutes of teasing. And obviously someone recorded people reacting to it. But that's not interesting at all. You know what is?
Legolas, Thranduil and Tauriel reacting to a reaction video, inception indeed.


It's crazy to see the amount of impact a movie can have on someone. These girls are obviously very invested into this movie franchise and for them seeing this new footage is both important and apparently cry-worthy. The reactions of Orlando Bloom, Evangeline Lilly and Lee Pace are priceless.

Now I'm going back to swoon over the pretty elves in the trailer, who's with me?