Thursday 13 June 2013

Me & Movies

I'm always posting about how movies have an effect on our society. Big numbers en faceless people. But I'm going to spice things up a bit. In my 'Me & Movies' series I'm going to take a closer look on the effects movies have on people. A movie can have a very deep impact on you as a individual. And I think it's incredibly interesting to learn more about this.



Name: Sam Fisser
Movie: How The Grinch Stole Christmas
Why on DVD?: Christmas present

I chose this movie really means quite a lot to me. For quite a few years I've made it my own tradition to watch 'How The Grinch Stole Christmas' at least once every at (you guessed it) christmas. It makes me feel so nostalgic. The best way to watch it is with a big cup of hot chocolate milk while it's snowing outside. The holidays just aren't complete for me without seeing Jim Carrey grow his heart a size and a half. This movie basically represents christmas and all it's coziness to me. I just try to surpress the fact that the sweet little girl turned into a sexy goth.